The Adult Choir is open to everyone who is high-school age and above. Anyone who has a heart for music, wants to develop deep, loving relationships with other brothers and sisters in Christ, and has a desire to use his/her voice in the church's corporate worship is welcome! The choir rehearses every Wednesday evening from 6:30-7:45pm from August through May in the Fellowship Hall. This fall, before the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, they will be rehearsing for Sunday morning's worship. On the other weeks they will be working ahead and preparing for our Christmas program (marked with a * on the schedule below once it is updated). Child care is provided.
CHOIR SCHEDULE - SUMMER 2017
Click on the title to listen to the song
- Sunday, June 4 – Singing- And Can It Be (rehearsal at 10:00am on Sunday)
- Sunday, July 16 – Singing- The King of Love My Shepherd Is (rehearsal at 10:00am on Sunday)
- Wednesday, August 16 - First Fall Rehearsal at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, August 23 - Regular Rehearsal at 6:30pm
- Sunday, August 27- Singing- TBD