THE CONNECTIONS TEAM
The Mission of the Connections Team is to connect visitors & members by providing opportunities for connection through community life, ministry and outreach.
The Connections Team has the following three objectives:
- Manage the experience of first-time and repeat visitors from the moment of entrance through
- Connect existing members to each other and integrate members into the HPC mission.
- Engage Hixson and the greater Chattanooga area through outreach to the community(s).
The Connections Team is led by Greg Baney.
Here are a few areas where you can get connected here at HPC:
- October 9th - Visitor's Luncheon
- November 3rd - Thanksgiving Dinner
- December 18th - Christmas Caroling (shut-ins)
- January 15th - Visitor's Luncheon