Youth Dinner Auction Fundraiser
Every Sunday until May 6, 2018
12:00pm – 12:00pmCategory: Youth | Coordinator: Morgan Lusk
Want to get together with people for dinner and support the 2018 Youth Jamaica and Alabama Teams at the same time? Then stop by a dinner auction table and bid on a dinner!
- After the worship services on April 22nd, 29th and May 6th, we will have all of the available dinners listed on tables.
- Most will have a starting bid amount listed. You can then bid silently by writing in a dollar amount.
- Bidding wars are encouraged! Make sure to check back and see if your bid is still the highest!
- Some dinners will allow for multiple winning bidders. In that case, the highest separate bidders will win. (For example, let's say the Smiths are hosting a dinner for 8 people. Your family only has 4, and you bid $50 - the highest bid. Another family of 4 bids $45 - the 2nd highest bid. Both bids will win and both families can go to the Smiths' for dinner).
- After the worship service on May 6th, the dinner auction will be closed and the highest bidders at that time will win. You will then be notified of your winning bid, the following week.
- We request that you make your payment out to "HPC" and put "Dinner Auction" in the memo line. Payments will be due by Sunday, May 27th
- You can also pay online here!
- Please do not put payments in the offering plate. Place them in an envelope and put them in the Youth Ministry mailbox in the church office.