HPC Youth Happenings: 2/13/18
Dear Parents, Students and Volunteers,
Who's been watching the Winter Olympics? It always amazes me that people can do such difficult things so well and so gracefully.
If you enjoy the Winter Olympics, or just like hanging out with other students at HPC, join us in the Cornerstone TOMORROW (Wednesday), February 14th for a special Dig...
- We will have a devotional time led by Keith McAfee, and then watch the Snowboarding Half-Pipe finals together.
- There will be plenty of food and drinks
- All middle and high school students are invited.
- It begins at 6:30, and if people need to leave at 7:45 as per usual, that is fine.
- Students are welcome to stay as late as 9:30 pm.
- If you would like a copy, just reply to this email and bring me $2 when you want to pick it up. The books have arrived, and I will give them out on a first come, first serve basis. If we run out I can order more.
- Please join us for a full breakfast and special needs training called: Engaging Disability with the Gospel.
- Ashley Belknap, Director of MNA's special needs ministry, will lead the training
- Breakfast is at 8:30 AM, training starts at 9:00 and will end around Noon
- Please RSVP to Alisa Gillis: email@example.com