HPC Youth Happenings: 2/6/18
Dear Parents, Students and Volunteers,
For those of you who sent students on the Ski Retreat, did anyone happen to bring home items that didn't belong to them? Sometimes articles of clothing get packed in the wrong bag, or things get lost. If you are missing something, or have found something that isn't yours, please let me know by emailing me at: email@example.com
- If you would like a copy, just reply to this email and bring me $2 when you want to pick it up. The books have arrived, and I will give them out on a first come, first serve basis. If we run out I can order more.
- Please join us for a full breakfast and special needs training called: Engaging Disability with the Gospel.
- Ashley Belknap, Director of MNA's special needs ministry, will lead the training
- Breakfast is at 8:30 AM, training starts at 9:00 and will end around Noon
- Please RSVP to Alisa Gillis: firstname.lastname@example.org