HPC Youth Happenings: 3/12/18
Dear Parents, Students and Volunteers,
Happy March Madness everyone! If you'd like to participate in the HPC Youth Tournament Challenge Group, create an entry on ESPN and go online here! The group is named "HPC Youth Ministry" and the password is hixsonpres1450
Anyone interested in helping hide Easter Eggs on Saturday, March 31st? Email Alisa Gillis at email@example.com
High School students, are you interested in a summer job with Camp Big Fish or Camp Vesper Point?
- For Camp Big Fish, you can apply here
- For Camp Vesper Point, let me know
- The trip is July 16th - 20th
- We will work with Radius Camps for the third year in a row
All youth on mission teams, and their parents, should plan to help!
- Current needs include THIS SUNDAY, March 18th
- Also, March 25th, April 8th, 15th, 29th and May 6th
- If you would like a copy, just reply to this email and bring me $2 when you want to pick it up. I will give them out on a first come, first serve basis. If we run out I can order more.
- Please join us for a full breakfast and special needs training called: Engaging Disability with the Gospel.
- Ashley Belknap, Director of MNA's special needs ministry, will lead the training
- Breakfast is at 8:30 AM, training starts at 9:00 and will end around Noon
- Please RSVP to Alisa Gillis: firstname.lastname@example.org