HPC Youth Happenings: 3/20/18
Dear Parents, Students and Volunteers,
Since I'm sure everyone's March Madness bracket is busted by now, I hope you'll all be pulling for Florida State against Gonzaga in the Sweet Sixteen this Thursday night! It sure would make me happy to know that all the HPC Youth are Nole fans for an evening.
Speaking of things that would make me happy, it would be a great joy for me and my family if you would stop by our reception after the worship service on Sunday. This is our last official Sunday at HPC, and I would love to get a chance to speak to everyone briefly.
This Sunday will also be my last Underground, and we will keep middle and high school together for our teaching time. I plan to speak on Matthew 6:33, which is my life verse...I hope as many students can make it as possible.
- The trip is July 16th - 20th
- We will work with Radius Camps for the third year in a row
- Please consider opening your home to some folks for dinner...if you do, you'll help send our youth to Jamaica and Alabama!
- All you have to do is agree to host a meal before August 12th. You can prepare whatever you want, and have as many (or as few) people over as you want
- Just make sure you sign up by April 14th! The Auction will take place April 15th, 22nd and 29th at the Church
All youth on mission teams, and their parents, should plan to help!
- Current needs include THIS SUNDAY, March 25th
- Also, April 8th, 15th, 29th and May 6th