HPC Youth Happenings: 3/6/18
Dear Parents, Students and Volunteers,
Anyone interested in helping hide Easter Eggs on Saturday, March 31st? Email Alisa Gillis at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School students, are you interested in a summer job with Camp Big Fish or Camp Vesper Point?
- For Camp Big Fish, you can apply here
- For Camp Vesper Point, let me know
- The trip is July 16th - 20th
- We will work with Radius Camps for the third year in a row
- Current needs include March 18th, 25th, April 8th, 15th, 29th and May 6th
- If you would like a copy, just reply to this email and bring me $2 when you want to pick it up. I will give them out on a first come, first serve basis. If we run out I can order more.
- Please join us for a full breakfast and special needs training called: Engaging Disability with the Gospel.
- Ashley Belknap, Director of MNA's special needs ministry, will lead the training
- Breakfast is at 8:30 AM, training starts at 9:00 and will end around Noon
- Please RSVP to Alisa Gillis: email@example.com