HPC is committed to reaching our local community through a variety of ministries. These serve the dual purpose of meeting the physical needs of those who live around us as well as opening a door to share the Gospel.
The Church Has Left the Building
In April last year we continued this ministry to the local community. Here's where we served last year.
- Make Bracelets for Mission Trips (at Church)
- Bethel - Window Cleaning and Clothes Sorting
- Channels of Love - Clean Up and Spruce Up Outdoors
- Widows Harvest Ministries - Spruce Up and Minor Home Repairs for one of their clients
- National Memorial for Unborn - Spring Cleaning
- Helping Families - Spring Cleaning
- Choices on McCallie Ave - Yard Work and Clean Up
- Choices on Vance Rd - Office Clean and Spruce
- Packing Children’s Materials for our move (at Church)
Information for our 2018 event will be coming soon.
In case you weren't there in the past, here's what you missed:
TASK is our Tutoring After School for Kids program which meets each Tuesday and Thursday during the school year.
We continue to help the community children both academically and spiritually. We serve more than 15 children each week. Our capacity is determined by the number of volunteer tutors that return each year. Please pray for the Lord to raise up additional tutors for this year.
Our vision is to enable academic progress, to meet real needs, and build community relationships that lead others to life-transforming encounters.
To provide a safe place to help "at risk" children which impacts the academic, emotional, social, physical, and spiritual lives through tutoring and one-on-one discipleship relationships.
If you'd like to be a part of our TASK ministry, please contact Reid Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the church office. You can also click here to sign-up online to help.