The mission of HPC's Men's Ministry is to "Facilitate the development of Christ-like men."
- By Equipping for spiritual growth
- By Encouraging authentic fellowship
We hope to accomplish these goals in a number of ways, including small groups and special events.
We want your feedback on the Men's Ministry! Please fill out the 5-minute survey at the following link: http://bit.ly/HPCMenSurvey
All men are invited to our Men's Breakfasts. These are opportunities to eat, talk, and generally have a good time of Christian fellowship as well as learn from one of our fellow brothers about what God has been teaching him. Let us know in advance if you plan on calling the church office or in the foyer before the worship service.
- Saturday, May 19th @ 8:30am
Men's Fellowship Events
- January Game & Football Night- Men, please join us out at the church for games, football, and fellowship. Date and time will be announced.
- Our next retreat will take place on March 16-18, 2018.
- If you missed our 2017 retreat, you can download the sessions by clicking here.
- To see some of the pictures from the previous retreats, visit Our Galleries page.
- A morning Men’s Bible Study meets throughout the year, led by Smith Cutter. For 2018 we'll be studying the Gospel of Matthew. We meet on Wednesday mornings before work (6:30am) at Karl's Restaurant on Hixson Pike. Please let Smith Cutter know if you are interested.
- There are three other Men's Groups available at different times during the week. More information will be available soon regarding these groups.
Men's Softball Team
- Softball Season is over for now. Congratulations on finishing 4th place in the 2017 tourney. We'll post information as soon as we have it for the 2018 season.
For more information about Men's Ministry, please contact the Men's Leadership Team:
- Leader: Josh Hamblen
- Scribe & Events Coordinator:
- Treasurer: Mike Landreth
- Service Coordinator: Jonathan Payne
- Members at Large: Bob Hansen & Steve Kesler
- Pastoral Liaison: Greg Baney