The mission of HPC's Men's Ministry is to "Facilitate the development of Christ-like men."
- By Equipping for spiritual growth
- By Encouraging authentic fellowship
We hope to accomplish these goals in a number of ways, including small groups and special events
All men are invited to our Men's Breakfasts. These are opportunities to eat, talk, and generally have a good time of Christian fellowship as well as learn from one of our fellow brothers about what God has been teaching him. Let us know in advance if you plan on coming by registering online or in the foyer before the worship service.
- Saturday, October 29- we would encourage you to attend our 50th anniversary breakfast as we hear from John Freeman about what God has been doing in and through our church.
Men's Fellowship Events
- January Game & Football Night- Men, please join us out at the church for games, football, and fellowship. Date and time will be announced soon.
- Our next retreat will take place on March 16-18, 2018.
- If you missed our 2017 retreat, you can download the sessions by clicking here.
- To see some of the pictures from the previous retreats, visit Our Galleries page.
- A morning Men’s Bible Study meets throughout the year, led by Josh Huff. For 2017 we'll be reading through the "ESV Men's Devotional Bible". Our goal is to read through the Bible by the end of the year, using the devotionals to guide our discussion time. We meet on Tuesday mornings before work Dunkin Donuts on Hwy. 58. Please let Josh Huff know if you are interested or let us know by filling out this form. Click here for a list of links for where to purchase the Bible as well as a printable reading schedule.
- There are three other Men's Groups available at different times during the week. More information will be available soon regarding these groups.
Men's Softball Team
- Softball Season is over for now. Congratulations on finishing 4th place in the 2017 tourney. We'll post information as soon as we have it for the 2018 season.
For more information about Men's Ministry, please contact the Men's Leadership Team:
- Leader: Josh Hamblen
- Scribe & Events Coordinator: Josh Huff
- Treasurer: Mike Landreth
- Service Coordinator: Jonathan Payne
- Members at Large: Bob Hansen & Steve Kesler
- Pastoral Liaison: Greg Baney