- The Adult Choir is open to everyone who is high-school age and above. Anyone who has a heart for music, wants to develop deep, loving relationships with other brothers and sisters in Christ, and has a desire to use his/her voice in the church's corporate worship is welcome! The choir rehearses every Wednesday evening from 6:30-7:45pm from August through May in the Fellowship Hall. This fall, before the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, they will be rehearsing for Sunday morning's worship. On the other weeks they will be working ahead and preparing for our Christmas program. For the entire schedule, as well as links to listen to our upcoming music, visit the choir page. Child care is provided through the Music and Missions program from our children’s ministry.
- The singers on the worship team lead the congregation in the singing of hymns and songs during our regular worship service each Sunday morning. There is a rotation schedule, so each person on the team has a chance to sing and play on a regular basis. This group meets at 8:30 am on Sunday mornings and also rehearses with the choir. If you are interested in participating in this ministry we'd love to have you begin by joining our adult choir. This helps you get to know us, and us get to know you as we serve the Lord together.
- God has blessed our church with many people who play a variety of instruments. It is a joy to have those instruments join our voices in worship on Sunday morning. If you play an instrument, whether it’s one you see up front like the piano or guitar, or one you don’t see as often, like the drums, bass, or flute, please let us know. There are many opportunities to play, whether it is on the worship team rotation, for special music, or during one of our annual concerts. We would love to have you use your gifts to help us worship our great God.
- This team includes those who serve in the sound, projection, and video ministry during the worship service. They make sure the service runs smoothly and enable all of us to sing the same thing and hear what needs to be heard. The members of this team serve about twice a month on a rotation and are trained in all three areas. They rehearse on Sunday mornings at 8:30 with the worship team. Even if you don’t have past experience, we would love for you to join this group. On the job training is provided.
- The children's music ministry takes place on Wednesday nights during the school year during our Adult Choir practice. It's called Music & Missions. The kids learn about some of the heroes of the faith as well as practice music for use in our worship services. All kids are welcome to join in Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:45.
If you have questions about any of these areas of the music ministry or might be interested in getting involved, please call Josh Huff at the church, at 875-0616, or e-mail him at email@example.com.