What Is Christianity?
Taught by Don Carver, Josh Huff, Steve Hutchings, & Jeff Siren
This class will explore the basics of what Christians believe and have considered orthodox for the past two millennia. Such topics as God's existence, the person and work of Christ, and Who is the Holy Spirit as well as How can you know you are saved? and Will Christ return? are discussed and taught in detail using laymen's terms. This class is designed for those new to the Christian faith as well as those looking to be refreshed with timeless truth!
- June 25- The Existence of God
- July 2- Who is Jesus Christ?
- July 9- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- July 16- How do you become a Christian?
- July 23- How do you know you are a Christian?
- July 30- How do you grow as a Christian?
- August 6- Is Church attendance important?
- August 13- The Return of Christ