The mission of women's ministries at HPC is to encourage and equip women to glorify God in the home, church, and community.
- By fostering meaningful relationships,
- By providing opportunities for spiritual growth,
- By inspiring hearts to serve, and
- By discipling women to demonstrate Christ-like love.
Connect with us on Facebook
If you are a member, please join our HPC Women's Facebook Group. It is here that we share prayer requests and updates about the Women's Ministry.
Save the Date for our 2017 Women's Retreat! November 10-12, 2017
Steiner Bell Lodge at Wafloy Mountain Village
3610 East Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
In the past five plus years since HPC has had a retreat at Steiner Bell, the Lodge has been completely remodeled! We look forward to enjoying the new renovations, the nostalgic charm, the beautiful views of Mount LeConte, and the relaxation and restoration this retreat will bring.
Please join us on Tuesday mornings to pray for our church and community while we walk the neighborhood where our new church is built. For more information please contact Denise Jennings or Marcia Swearingen.
Women's Bible Studies
- Wednesday Morning Study- Please join us for study entitled "From Garden to Glory." The study will be on Wednesday mornings from 10:00 AM until 11:30 AM beginning September 13 - November 15. This will be a time for prayer, fellowship, and a light devotional. Click here for more information, to register, and to purchase your book.
- Women's Sunday School- Join us for our women's only study that meets during the Sunday School hour in room M-2, taught by Leigh Anne Grant. Teaching Ladies for Christ (TLC) is a class designed for women of all ages in any stage of life. We will be using biblically centered books and studies to dig deeper into what it means to be a woman of God. Our goal is to connect with one another while we explore practical and applicable ideas and content that we can use daily in our lives to help continue to grow into women who follow Christ.
Women's Fellowship Events
- Walk & Talk- September 30th at 2pm. Ladies please join us for a casual, couple mile walk at the Greenway on Saturday, September 30th at 2pm. We will be walking the the main Greenway Trail along North Chickamauga Creek . Click Here for more information, including a map of the area.
- Christmas Party- Save the date: December 13th. More information will be coming soon.
- If you are available to help with the set up for the 50th Anniversary at the end of October, please contact Marsha Gentry (email@example.com) or Sharon Sessoms (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information about the Women's Ministry, please contact a member of the leadership team:
- Tyler Marine, Chair
- Jen Ball, Marketing Coordinator
- Leah Dean, Retreat Coordinator
- Amy DeLoach, Financial Coordinator
- Krista Fugate, Administrative Coordinator
- Leigh Anne Grant, Education Coordinator
- Moriah Huff, Event Coordinator
- Kelley Hutchings, Congregational Care Coordinator
- Sharon Sessoms, Member at Large