The mission of women's ministries at HPC is to encourage and equip women to glorify God in the home, church, and community.
- By fostering meaningful relationships,
- By providing opportunities for spiritual growth,
- By inspiring hearts to serve, and
- By discipling women to demonstrate Christ-like love.
Connect with us on Facebook
If you are a member, please join our HPC Women's Facebook Group. It is here that we share prayer requests and updates about the Women's Ministry.
2018 dates will be announced soon.
We will not meet during the cold winter months. We will resume in the spring of 2018. Please check back for updates.
Women's Bible Studies
- Please check back for annoucements on upcoming Bible Studies.
Women's Fellowship Events
- Ladies, please join us for a lovely morning of tea and fellowship Saturday, February 17 at 11:00 am. Please bring a treat or snack to share. Be sure to sign up using the tear off in this Sunday's bulletin, online, or at the table in the foyer. Childcare will be provided if it is requested by Sunday February 11. If you have any questions please contact Christine Parker.