The mission of women's ministries at HPC is to encourage and equip women to glorify God in the home, church, and community.
- By fostering meaningful relationships,
- By providing opportunities for spiritual growth,
- By inspiring hearts to serve, and
- By discipling women to demonstrate Christ-like love.
Connect with us on Facebook
If you are a member, please join our HPC Women's Facebook Group. It is here that we share prayer requests and updates about the Women's Ministry.
The 2018 Women's Retreat will be November 9th through the 11th. The theme for this year's retreat is, "Woman of impact, Woman of influence". Please check back for more details.
It is that wonderful time of year to start up the Scripture Prayer Walk ministry. We will meet at the pavilion from 8:30-9:30 on Tuesday mornings to walk and pray in groups of two or three. All ladies are welcome. The theme for this year’s prayer walk is “Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus”.
Women's Bible Studies
- Wednesday Evenings, May 2nd to June 6th from 6:30-8:00pm. Ladies, please join us for a summer Bible study! We will be reading the book, Living Victoriously in Difficult Times, together. This study will be facilitated by Marcia Swearingen. There will be no childcare.
Women's Fellowship Events
- Women's Garden Event, Friday, May 4th from 6:30 to 8:30pm. Ladies please join us for a fun filled evening while we learn how to put together beautiful planters for our homes. We will provide a light snack. There will be a door prize at the end of the night!
- Women's Self Defense Class, Saturday, June 23rd. Please check back soon for more details.
- Ladies Brunch, Saturday, August 25th. Please check back for more details.