The mission of women's ministries at HPC is to encourage and equip women to glorify God in the home, church, and community.
- By fostering meaningful relationships,
- By providing opportunities for spiritual growth,
- By inspiring hearts to serve, and
- By discipling women to demonstrate Christ-like love.
Save the Date for our 2017 Women's Retreat! November 10-12, 2017
Steiner Bell Lodge at Wafloy Mountain Village
3610 East Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
In the past five plus years since HPC has had a retreat at Steiner Bell, the Lodge has been completely remodeled! We look forward to enjoying the new renovations, the nostalgic charm, the beautiful views of Mount LeConte, and the relaxation and restoration this retreat will bring.
Women's Prayer Walk
Please join us on Tuesday mornings to pray for our church and community while we walk the neighborhood where our new church is built. For more information please contact Denise Jennings or Marcia Swearingen.
Nancy Monroe will lead a Women's group each Wednesday morning from 10:00 AM until 11:30 AM beginning September 13 - November 15. This will be a time for prayer, fellowship, and a light devotional. All women are invited to attend.
Our next fellowship event will take place on Saturday, August 26 at 9:30am. We'll be hosting a women's brunch. Click here to see all the details on our events page.
For more information about the Women's Ministry, please contact a member of the leadership team:
- Tyler Marine, Chair
- Jen Ball, Marketing Coordinator
- Amy DeLoach, Financial Coordinator
- Krista Fugate, Secretary
- Moriah Huff, Event Coordinator
- Kelley Hutchings, Congregational Care Coordinator
- Sharon Sessoms, Retreat Coordinator